A single-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled, staggered-parallel, escalating single dose study to investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of orally administered SB756050 in healthy volunteers and in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 756050 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2008 New trial record.