A Phase 2 Study of Gemcitabine and Bevacizumab as First-Line Treatment in HER2 Negative, Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer Previously Treated With Taxanes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 14 Feb 2011 Actual end date (January 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.