A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Impact on Health-Related Quality of Life of Levocetirizine 5 mg Once Daily Given for 2 Weeks in Subjects 18 yr of Age and Older With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 29 Mar 2010 Results published in Current Medical Research & Opinion.
- 25 Mar 2009 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2009 Actual initiation date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History