A Phase II Study of A-dmDT390-bisFv(UCHT1) Fusion Protein in Patients With Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs A-dmDT390-anti-CD3bisFv immunotoxin (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Angimmune
- 28 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jun 2020 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History