A study to evaluate the ability of the HM74A agonist GSK256073A to block niacin-induced flushing in healthy adult subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 256073 (Primary)
- Indications Flushing
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2008 Actual study completion date is 1 May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2008 New trial record.