A Randomized, Multi-Dose, Open-Label, Phase II Study of BMS-663513 as a Second-Line Monotherapy in Subjects With Previously Treated Unresectable Stage III or IV Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Urelumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Oct 2016 Results of integrated safety and preliminary pharmacodynamic data analysis from this and other two studies (n=346) published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 15 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.