A Phase II, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre, Randomised Study of AZD0530 in Patients With Advanced Ovarian Cancer Sensitive to Platinum-Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Saracatinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OVERT-1
- 03 Feb 2012 Actual end date Dec 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History