Safety and efficacy study using ABT-335 [Choline fenofibrate] (investigational drug) in combination with atorvastatin, to study the effects on thickening of the blood vessel wall in patients with abnormal lipid (fat) levels in the blood (FIRST).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Choline fenofibrate (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms FIRST
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 10 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Intima-media-thickness' has not been met.
- 10 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History