12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Trial To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Fesoterodine In Comparison To Tolterodine ER In Patients With Overactive Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FACT2
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 May 2010 Actual patient number (2417) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2009 According to a Pfizer media release, results will be submitted for publication in early 2010.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History