An investigator initiated, prospective, randomized, controlled study in order to evaluate the effect of anti-thymocyte globulin (Fresenius ATG) on engraftment, graft versus host disease (GVHD) and graft versus leukemia (GVL) effect in haplo-identical allogeneic haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2011 Actual end date (1 Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.