An Open-Label, Escalating-Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Oral CS-0777, Administered for 12 Weeks, in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CS 0777 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 09 Mar 2011 Actual end date changed from Mar 2010 to Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 22 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (32) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.