A Phase 3, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial, Assessing Safety and Efficacy of MF101 for Hot Flashes and Menopausal Symptoms in Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MF 101 (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HERBA
- 10 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to inadequate funding. A total of 280 patients have been enrolled
- 28 Mar 2012 The independent Data Safety Monitoring Board recommended that the trial continue unchanged, according to a Bionovo media release.
- 16 Nov 2011 The first patient has been enrolled, according to a Bionovo media release.