A multi-institutional double-blind phase II study evaluating response and surrogate biomarkers to carboplatin and Nab-paclitaxel (CP) with or without vorinostat as preoperative chemotherapy in HER2 negative primary operable breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2015 Results of pooled analysis from this and other four trials presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 12 Dec 2015 Interim results (n=48) presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 18 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.