An eight-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study with paroxetine (10 mg qd) as positive control, evaluating the efficacy, safety, tolerability of two fixed doses of SR58611A [amibegron] (175 mg q12/ 350 mg q12) in outpatients with major depressive disorder (MDD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Amibegron; Paroxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIRIUS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual patient number changed from 667 to 680 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Nov 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (667) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.