A phase 3, randomized, observer-blind, multi-center study to compare the safety and immunogenicity of one dose of Novartis meningococcal ACWY conjugate vaccine with one dose of licensed meningococcal ACWY conjugate vaccine administered to healthy children 2-10 years of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 30 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2008 to Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History