The Effect of Vaginal Progesterone Administration in the Prevention of Preterm Birth in Women With a Short Cervix [Vaginal Progesterone Bioadhesive Gel (Prochieve)® Extending Gestation A New Therapy for Short Cervix - Trial (PREGNANT Short Cervix - Trial)]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Progesterone (Primary)
- Indications Preterm birth
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREGNANT
- Sponsors Columbia Laboratories; Juniper Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Feb 2012 The US FDA has issued a complete response letter to Watson Pharmaceuticals based on the results from this trial.
- 27 Feb 2012 Additional results from this trial presented in a Watson Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Dec 2011 Results from a meta-analysis of five clinical trials, including the PREGNANCY trial, published in a Columbia Laboratories media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History