A Phase I/II Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a Topical Therapeutic DNA Dendritic Cell Vaccine (DermaVir Patch) in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults With HIV-1 Infection on Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs LC 002 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.