Immunogenicity and Safety Study of a Booster Dose of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine 134612 Given at 12-15 Months of Age or at 15-18 Months of Age (Co-administered With Infanrix®) in Primed Healthy Toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hib vaccine conjugate; Hib-meningococcal vaccine groups C and Y conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from Mar 2009 to Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 1176 to 1548 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.