A Double-Blind, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial Of The Efficacy Of Diclectin For Nausea And Vomiting Of Pregnancy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Doxylamine/pyridoxine (Primary)
- Indications Morning sickness; Nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Apr 2013 Doxylamine/pyridoxine is approved in the US based on the results of this trial according to a Duchesnay media release.
- 16 Sep 2010 Results published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, reported in a Duchesnay Inc. media release.
- 05 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History