A multicenter randomized phase III study comparing 6 versus 12 months of trastuzumab in combination with dose dense docetaxel following FE75C [epirubicin + cyclophosphamide + fluoruracil] as adjuvant treatment of women with axillary lymph node positive breast cancer overexpressing HER2 [human epidermal growth factor receptor 2].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2014 Preliminary results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.