A randomised, double blind, 2-way crossover trial of 8 days repeat dosing with intranasal GSK256066 and azelastine hydrochloride in the Vienna Challenge Chamber in subjects with seasonal allergic rhinitis (SAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine; GSK 256066
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (70) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date (Feb 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2008 New trial record.