A Phase 1b/2 Study of AMG 655 in Combination With Doxorubicin for the First-Line Treatment of Locally Advanced or Metastatic, Unresectable Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Conatumumab (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Haemangiosarcoma; Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Nerve sheath neoplasms; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 10 Jan 2012 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 26 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 May 2012, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History