A Phase 3, Open-Label, Randomized, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of MMRV Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly With Novartis Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine to Healthy Toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine
- Indications Chickenpox; Measles; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections; Mumps; Rubella
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Oct 2011 Tolerability results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- 20 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History