A Randomized, Multicenter, Parallel Group, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of SPN-810 in Children With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Persistent Serious Conduct Problems.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Molindone (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Behavioural disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Apr 2012 Results published in the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology.
- 28 Jan 2010 The primary endpoint of safety and tolerability was met according to a Supernus media release.
- 28 Jan 2010 A Supernus media release presented positive results.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History