A Phase 1 randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled dose escalation clinical trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of recombinant adenovirus serotype 26 HIV-1 vaccine (ad26.ENVA.01) in healthy, HIV-1 uninfected adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine Ad26 ENVA-01 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Mar 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Jul 2011.
- 05 Mar 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed to 1 Jul 2011.