A Phase 2, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety and Antitumor Activity of IPI-504, A Novel Small Molecule Inhibitor of Heat Shock Protein 90 (HSP90), in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Retaspimycin (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Infinity Pharmaceuticals; MedImmune
- 03 Sep 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2008 New trial record.