CIRG (TRIO) 011/NSABP B-44-I / B020906: A Multicenter Phase III Randomized Trial of Adjuvant Therapy for Patients with HER2-Positive Node-Positive or High Risk Node-Negative Breast Cancer Comparing Chemotherapy Plus Trastuzumab with Chemotherapy Plus Trastuzumab Plus Bevacizumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BETH
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Dec 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.