A Randomized, Multicenter, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase III Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ciclesonide HFA Nasal Aerosol (160 microg Once Daily and 80 microg Once Daily) for the Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR) to Mountain Cedar in Subjects 12 Years and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2012 Additional company (Sunovion Pharmaceuticals) added in association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2009 Preliminary results reported in a Sepracor media release.
- 27 Apr 2009 Secondary endpoint 'Change from baseline in 24-hour reflective total ocular symptom score' has been met according to results reported in a Sepracor media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History