Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (Btk) Inhibitor PCI-32765 in Recurrent B Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (n = 16).
- 14 Jun 2015 Results (from this study and PCYC-1103-CA) presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association (n = 4).
- 10 Dec 2013 Results from a long-term analysis (extension study) presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-2013; abstract #4163), according to a Pharmacyclics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History