Evaluation of Aprepitant's Effect on Drug Metabolism in Multi-Day Combination (CHOP/R-CHOP) Chemotherapy Regimen in Patients with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 13 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 25 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011, as reported in the ClinicalTrials.gov record