A phase 3 multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel group, placebo controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy of TAK-390MR (30 mg QD) [dexlansoprazole] compared to placebo on relief of nocturnal heartburn in subjects with symptomatic gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center; TAP Pharmaceutical Products
- 28 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- 26 Oct 2009 New results data presented at 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG 2009), according to a Takeda pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History