Phase IV Study Evaluating the Effect of Sitagliptin (Januvia™) on Beta-cell Function in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction or Unstable Angina Pectoris and Newly Detected Impaired Glucose Tolerance or Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEGAMI
- 29 Aug 2012 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2012: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 29 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to presentation of results at the ESC Congress 2012: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 30 Oct 2008 Actual start date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History