Double blind, randomized, parallel group, multicentre study to evaluate the effects of manidipine 20 mg vs. amlodipine 10 mg and the combination of manidipine 10 mg plus delapril 30 mg vs. amlodipine 5 mg plus delapril 30 mg on intraglomerular pressure in hypertensive patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Manidipine (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Delapril
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MANTRA
- 21 Jun 2010 Results reported at the 20th European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 03 Feb 2010 Actual end date (December 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History