A phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of the effect of motavizumab prophylaxis on reduction of the incidence of serious early childhood wheezing in preterm infants
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Motavizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2008 New trial record.