A phase II trial of busulfan, melphalan, and fludarabine with peri-transplant palifermin, followed by a T-cell depleted hematopoietic stem cell transplant from HLA [human leukocyte antigen] matched or mismatched related or unrelated donors in patients with advanced myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) and acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palifermin (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Melphalan
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 15 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.