Effect of Antireflux Therapy on the Expression of Genes Known to be Important in Inflammation, Metaplasia and Neoplasia in Patients With GERD [gastroesophageal reflux disease].
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 04 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.