An open-label study assessing the safety and efficacy of naltrexone sustained release (SR)/bupropion sustained release (SR) in overweight or obese subjects with major depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Naltrexone/bupropion (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder; Obesity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Dec 2010 Naltrexone/bupropion has received a positive recommendation from the FDA Advisory Committee for the treatment of obesity, as reported in an Orexigen Therapeutics and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company media release
- 26 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association, according to a Orexigen Therapeutics media release.
- 26 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery Asberg Depression Rating Scale' has been met.