Long-term (3 years) ophthalmic safety and cardiac efficacy and safety of ivabradine administered orally at the therapeutic doses (2.5/5/7.5 mg b.i.d.) on top of anti-anginal background therapy, to patients with chronic stable angina pectoris. An international, double-blind placebo controlled study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ivabradine (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors IRIS
- 23 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 4 Aug 2014 to 30 Sep 2015 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 14 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 4 Aug 2014 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Jul 2012 IRIS, Servier added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.