A 12-Week Treatment, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Indacaterol (150 microg o.d.) in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INLIGHT-1
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in France and has been discontinued in England, Denmark and Lithuania.
- 17 Mar 2012 Additional locations (Denmark, England, France, Germany, Lithuania,) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 416 to 450 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History