An Open-Label Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of the Low-Molecular-Weight Heparin [certoparin sodium] (3000 U Anti-Xa Once Daily) With Unfractionated Heparin for the Prevention of Thromboembolic Complications in Acutely Ill Non-Surgical Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certoparin sodium; Heparin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CERTAIN
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Dec 2010 Results published in the Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy.
- 11 Jul 2009 Results presented at the 22nd Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 03 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.