A Multi-Center Open-Label Randomized Pilot Study of the Safety and Efficacy of AzaSite [azithromycin] Ophthalmic Solution 1% in Combination With Mechanical Therapy Versus Mechanical Therapy Alone in Subjects With Blepharitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious blepharitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inspire Pharmaceuticals
- 06 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2008 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.