A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel, 12-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ezetimibe/Simvastatin Combination Tablet Versus Atorvastatin in Elderly Patients With Hypercholesterolemia at High or Moderately High Risk for Coronary Heart Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VYTELD
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 19 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 1293 to 1361 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 18 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1275 to 1293.
- 24 May 2010 Actual patient number changed from 1289 to 1298 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History