IV [intravenous] vs. IA [intra-arterial] tPA [tissue plasminogen activator] (Activase [alteplase]) in Acute Ischemic Stroke With CTA [computed tomography angiography] Evidence of Major Vessel Occlusion.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alteplase (Primary) ; Alteplase (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2008 New trial record.