Phase I trial of GLIADEL [carmustine polifeprosan 20 wafer] and O(6)-benzylguanine in pediatric patients with recurrent malignant gliomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Benzylguanine (Primary) ; Carmustine polifeprosan 20 wafer
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (3) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2008 New trial record.