Study of Coronary Atheroma by InTravascular Ultrasound: Effect of Rosuvastatin Versus AtorvastatiN (SATURN): A 104-week, randomized, double-blind, parallel group, multi-center Phase IIIb study comparing the effects of treatment with rosuvastatin 40mg or atorvastatin 80mg on atherosclerotic disease burden as measured by intravascular ultrasound in patients with coronary artery disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SATURN
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Nov 2013 Results of an analysis of women versus men presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 17 Nov 2013 Results of an analysis of acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients versus non-ACS patients presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History