A multi-site, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of trehalose-reformulated peru-15 (Choleragarde)vaccine [cholera vaccine live attenuated] given simultaneously with measles vaccine [measles virus vaccine live] in healthy Indian and Bangladeshi infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cholera vaccine live attenuated; Measles virus vaccine live
- Indications Cholera; Measles; Vibrio infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.