A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, four-way crossover study to compare the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of GW685698X [fluticasone-furoate] and GW642444M when administered separately and in combination as a single dose from a novel dry powder device in healthy Japanese subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Aug 2008 Actual study completion date is 1 May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2008 New trial record.