A phase IIa, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, active comparator-controlled clinical trial to study the efficacy and safety of MK0893 in combination with sitagliptin or in combination with metformin in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus who have inadequate glycemic control.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MK 0893 (Primary) ; Metformin; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 05 Feb 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2008 to Feb 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History