A Phase III, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess Clinical Efficacy of a Cell-Derived Subunit Influenza Vaccine and an Egg-Derived Subunit Influenza Vaccine in the 2007-2008 Influenza Season in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Nov 2012 Results from this trial supported US FDA approval of the Flucelvax influenza vaccine.
- 14 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint 'Vaccine-protective-efficacy' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History