A phase III, flexible dose titration followed by a randomized double-blind study of controlled release OROS hydromorphone hydrochloride compared to placebo in patients with chronic OA pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Hydromorphone (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neuromed Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2012 Results presented at the 31st Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 20 Mar 2012 Company (Mallinckrodt) added and actual patient number is 200 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History